Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

College!

so I finally went to college, ive been here for a week. Im at Fredonia in NY about 7hrs from home and honestly...Im miserable. I havent really made friends(not for a lack of trying just noone sticks :/) My classes are alright. Im taking Geology, English, a 2D design class, and a Foundations in drawing class as well as a Art history and a Visiting Artist program. My roomate is cretty cool, a bit messy but nothing to bad. I like my room and my dorm but I havent made friends, I just dont feel right here. :[

So here is the worst and best part. The food. Mostly I made my own food in my dorm, mostly rice or ramen. There a a million places to get food. My favorite dining hall has a huge selection and best of all they post all the calories in the meal your eating. The worst part about that is nobody likes that dining hall, they like the other place that serves pizza, garlic bread, basically everything unhealthy with no calories posted. The other dining hall right next to my dorm is a all you can eat buffet of unhealthy. THIS IS WHY WE GAIN THE  FRESHMAN 15!! ugh :[

As i said ive been here a week, most of it spent in my room. Im totally unhappy. I miss my boyfriend. I miss my home. I miss my family. I have no idea how much I weigh anymore so im going to walmart in a little bit to buy a scale and whatever else I need. Ive started smoking about 7X more cigarettes than ever before. I really thought Id like college...

2 comments:

  1. its probably just shock because youre not used to being in this environment. im sure you'll make friends soon, rome wasn't built over night. Hopefully you'll get accustomed to everything quickly :) love your blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just started following your blog (literally, a few seconds ago). Well anyways I also just graduated high school and i'm going to start college this December :) I'm going to ITT Tech. Going in there for CAD and such. Stay strong lovely :3 heehee.

    ReplyDelete