Saturday, January 1, 2011
My Reasons...I Found Them
While flipping through my Thinspo/food diary it slipped from my hand and fell open on the floor so the second to last page of the little notebook. On the page was my reasons to loose-weight and be skinny. These were written sometime last July. I had completely forgot that I had written these haha :] But here is what I wrote
-Thin is actually in
-Everyone likes skinny girls
-A skinny girl looks good in everything(and I like looking good)
-Feeling light as a feather
-Making people jealous
-Thin girls are sexy, Fatties are disgusting
-Ashley, Sabrina, Shannon, Petra, Megan, Kelly (fat friends)
-Sitting on laps <3
-Being the small friend
-Making people stop and stare
I thought those were pretty good reasons to be skinny as I can be. It is a new year and those reasons still mean the world to me and so I will do them. I will be thin. Ima be a stick figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay. What a lovely and true list!
ReplyDeleteI'll be right there with one this year lovely!
Here to the year of skinny! :)
I love that list...and all those reasons are so true! Those lists (whether mental or actually wrote down on paper) are a great reminder as to why we started journey of weight loss in the first place. Maybe I should make a list to motivate me on my bad days =). Number 1 on my list: I'll be able to wear on the lovely, tiny clothes I was too fat to wear before!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteomg, i feel exactly the same.. you should see my thinspo journal, i have endless lists just like that :D
ReplyDeleteway to gooo!
come and stop by on my blog..
http://thelovelylife.blog.com/
its really new and there isnt much to see but i'd love some support... i feel like im writing to myself :S
stay strong :)
Bye lovie <3 Out of all of the bloggers that I've followed I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss you most. You are lovely and wonderful and their aren't enough flattering comments in the world to repay you for what you've done for me. I will miss you so much! I hope that when you have the chance, that you go out and live your life the way you want to and don't let anyone stop you. You are beautiful and I hope that you get to the point where you feel as beautiful as you truly are. You've given me hope and I hope that I've done the same for you. <3 be you stay strong and don't let this world take you down. Youa re you and you are unstoppable :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah and kick some serious ass <3
Those sound like awesome reasons to love weight. Looking good in clothes (and out of them) is a big reason for me. I love clothes and fashion, it's hard to not be able to wear what you want. Good luck with the new year weight loss <3
ReplyDelete