Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

What a waste of a Day...



Well I did pretty good as far as food went today. Gram and I went to a local deli, and both got Vitamin Waters(150cals) We were supposed to have lots do today. We had a whole list of things, but somehow we wasted about 4 hours, an hour of that was stuck in traffic and lost. We ended up going to Starbucks, Borders, gym equipment store, gas station, and a music store. After 3hrs of driving around to those places, the only thing we had to show for all that was coffees, and a guitar strap for a friend. Ugh. It was such a waste of a day!

to top it all off, my friend totally bailed on me and my brother so now Im stuck at home till Gram gets home from his friends house. I got a brand new pipe today, its so cute and whistles...I just dont know what to name it. We were gonna blaze but nooooooo. Oh well, were gonna do that later anyway.

So my food today:
Vitamin Water
Water
Diet Pepsi
Vanilla Latte
Ham
Potatoes
Broccoli
Water

So not much eaten. Im really really tired though. I havent gotten any sleep in the past couple days. Im so sorry Im out of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment