Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So I dont have a laptop so Im typing this from my fone I hope it works XD tomorrow Im going into the city with Gram. Gonna go see the tree all lit up at Rockerfeller center, then were going to china town for prokbuns(yum unhealthy and fattening) were doing ALOT of walking so Im thinking heels :) I love wearing heels into the city, my feet dont get sore.
Today I ate:
Mac and cheese (toystory)
Hot chocolate
Sour patch kids
Icee (1/2)
Water
Diet pepsi (2)
Swiss steak sandwich
Cheese
Ohhmygod I ate alot today D: ewewew IM GONNA BE FAT oh...I like 90% was eaten cause I was...well mary jane was good to me.
I dont want anyone to get the wrong idea about me. Im not a druggie. Everyone binges. I just binge on bud....that leads to food. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment