Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MY CHEMICAL FREAKIN ROMANCE


So omg, I saw My Chemical Romance last night! I was like 10feet away from them and Gerard Way is an amazing sexy man upclose(and far away) :D they played Sing, Teenagers, Im Not Okay, Na Na Na Na Na Na, and Helena. They also played Planetary(Go!) during warm ups. XD they were amazing, and it was freeezing. 32degrees Farenheight. I was bundled up like a marshmellow, and I was still shivering. Jeezus. It was cold. And I have never been so tired in my life after that. Every time I see them, my heart stops cause they are that great **swoon** AND OMG I caught one or Ray Toro's Picks **swoon again** I have it tucked in with the battery of my cell phone so I cant loose it. :D :D :D :D

All I had to eat yesterday was:
Hotchocolate that some very nice girls in line shared with me
mac and cheese
Tea
Vitiamin water

Oh an the exercise I got was amazing. Try keeping yourself near the front of a crowd of the most dedicated MCR fans. Its not easy. Infact its damn near impossible! There were not alot of skinny girls there. weird! Ill get a pic up of my hair asap!

Ugh Im still reeling from the show :3 <33 love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine how many calories you burned trying to stay in the front. Lol.

    Sounds like it was a lot of fun! :D
    Gerard Wayyyy. <333
    And they played all their best songs, too. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh wow. That sounds amazing!!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete