
God I think wax museums are cool. I went on this art field trip, the place was an hour away, on one of those mini buses >.< not alot of room. ButI had an awesome time. We painted with wax, my pieces turned out really well :]
unfortunately the teacher ordered pizza(bad pizza) for lunch. I was planing on just drinking tea, until my teacher said "Adrienne, why arent you eating? go get a slice." Shes already reported 2 other students of being anorexic I dont need that bullshit, so I ate a small slice. When I was about to put my plate in the trash she goes
"Adrienne, theres another slice here have it"
"Oh, no thank you"
"Weeellll come on it wont hurt you"
Yes Ms. M.It will hurt me. It will make me fat. And I cant have that.
I ended up eating the pizza :[ All I could think about for the next hour was "god she made me eat it. Oh god, Im not gonna even work this off"
Intake:
Shredded dried beef(late night chinese)
Left over pasta from Olive Garden
Regular Pepsi
Diet pepsi x2
Sour Patch Watermelon
Pork Bun
Hot Chocolate
Tea
Water
Pizza X2
Wonton Soup
Im not feeling well. Im actually really really tired. I also have a cold D: <3 I love you girls and now that I have a moment alone I can catch up on all of them <33 Love ya!
Thin Dreams
Hullo!
ReplyDeleteNew to your blog, but can I just say that the little swimming fish at the top of your blog page are absolutely fascinating? I cannot stop myself from staring at them, haha! So cute!
But goodness, what an awful woman! Is she even allowed to do that--force people to eat? It makes me so angry when people somehow feel they can go around telling people when/how to eat! I certainly do not tell overweight people to STOP eating...On a brighter note, the wax museum sounds super fun! (Maybe I have the wrong idea of a wax museum, though. I'm thinking of those wax museums showing wax figurines of celebrities that look creepily similar)
Also, pork buns! My weakness, unfortunately! I do hope you feel better, though. Good luck with everything!