Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I Am Going To Rip My Skin Off
Daaaaaaaamn look at those collar bones!
Everything. Everything. Everything itches. No idea wtf is happening but I took a shower and scrubbed/boiled a good layer of skin off, its better then before but still itchy, my backs the worst, legs then stomach. Im loosing my damn mind here.
So today was an amazing fail. It began going downhill with Secret Santa, she gave me Crepe mix, fig almond jelly, and Chocolate that made me sick :[ it wasnt that tasty either. blech. However I managed to avoid the trap of candy canes and sweets all day. I didnt even eat cookies today! But I still ate alot :/
INTAKE:
1/4cup hot chocolate
1piece peppermint bark
1 piece quiche
Sandwich(roast beef, Rye, Chedder, spinach, onion, mayo)
Diet Pepsi
Water
Grapes
Coffee
Im actually excited for Christmas now that I know Im getting a bunch of presents! I know Im getting a real warm Aviator/bomber hat, a couple of Wii games, and Friday my Mommy is taking me shopping for some clothes and I cant wait!! I actually like clothes shopping, I dont like my mom looking at me and trying to determine how much I weigh. I cannot believe how close we are to that merry day!
To make me even happier, Tomorrow I have no school(well its a half day but Im skipping) I get to sleep in, have a cigarette and coffee, watch movies, and relax all day. Maybe Ill work on my AP art concentration, or paint my nails. I need a plan so that Im not munch-munch-munchin all day
Coffee + smoke
Shower
Blow dry/Straighten hair
Paint Nails Red
Watch a Funny Movie/Catch up on Blogs <3
Clean Grams room up
Clean up Computers
Print Lots of Thinspo!
That should keep me occupied all day :] <33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was too distracted by the hair to notice the collarbones! That's the great thing about collarbones: no matter how baggy your clothes are on you, the collarbones always give it away :).
ReplyDeleteYour intake wasn't that bad dearie! Hey, you avoided cookies and sweets- that's pretty dang good! It's good that you ate things like a sandwich and stuff rather than cookies, cakes, and candy!
I'm pretty excited about Christmas too! Even though I'm dreading the food part. Just the holidays and the family being around is great time =).
I have to keep occupied all day too or I munch all freaking day long! I hope you're itching gets better...there's nothing worse than scratching and nothing helping :/.