Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Mindless Self Indulgence


I haven't listened to that band since John died...but I think that shut up is an apropriate song seeing as that's all I want my parents to do. It's their 21aniversary today. And who'd have guessed they are fighting. Over compleate bull shit too. God I am so tired of it. Every fucking night. Do they really think I want to listen to this? Cause I really don't. Fuck them. Fuck autocorrect on my itouch turning my fucks in ducks. Fuck everything. LOL I put my speakers on my floor blasting stupid MF at them I hope they hear it. Assholes.

I barley ate today.
Coffee
Sausage, rice, broccoli, onions
Diet Pepsi
Water

I didn't go for the long ass walk today either :( Megan had and In-school suspenton for cutting class, and Izzy had college visit. I didn't want to walk down all by myself for no reason seeing as I ran out of smokes a couple days ago. Megang got out of inschool early thou so I cut the last class of the day to go out :) made me happy. It was fucking cold out but made me happy. We didn't even walk half way to the deli so balls to that. I danced for a good 45minutes to MCR till my mom came home.

Ya know what? I spent a good lot ofthe day pissed off. I got mad cause I was all alone in class, then I got mad cause it was so god damn cold in the school, then fucking peter wouldn't STFU about Catcher in the Rye even though I said I hate the book he kept trying to explain what a master piece it is. It's all well and good that you like it. I don't. Don't try to convince me otherwise asshole. Ugh. Peter is such a wanna be emo kid. He's one of those kids who "cuts" himself then shows it off like "I'm so troubled oh noooo you toooootally saw my cuts like don't tell anyone I'm just dealing with stuff" no. You don't have problems. I have problems. I admit some people have perfectly good reason to self harm. Whatever helps ya know? But when people do it cause they think it's cool. They can go get shot in the face.

Jesus. I'm fucking angry. I'm listening to Kim by eminem. It's the single most brutle song I've ever heard. And it's just making me more and more angry. Fuck. FUCK EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING. FUCK YOU FUCK CHESS AND MARCUS AND MOM AND DAD AND HOMEWORK ANS MATH AND COLLEGE AND FOOD AND LIFE AND MAKEUP AND COMPUTERS AND PENIS AND CUPCAKES AND....and.....rolflmao penis. Hahahahahaha

I'm a wee bit better.

1 comment:

  1. lol random shouting always makes people feel better especially when there are penises AND cupcakes :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete