Well, I got up at 7 and then my brother and I went into the city. We walked so far. We walked to Times Square, then to Rockefeller Center. We visited the Nintendo/Pokemon canter there and I got some pretty sweet Mario/Yoshi pajama pants!
Unfortunately Gram had a doctors appointment some un-godly distance away, so we got on the subway. Although I have lived 90% of my life in New York, I am not much of a City Girl. One thing Ive had to teach people is that New York is a State while New York City is a City within the state lol. Long story short, we got lost, nice man helped us out. We also met a large man dressed as the joker who proceeded to tell us about how his woman left him...
I wore heels to the city and my feet are KILLING ME! lol ok its not that bad actually. I didnt even see any really skinny people in the city...just like average. Thats shocking! I mean today I only ate some sushi and a little soup. One coffee and water :] plus all that walking!
I totally weighed 105.0Lbs today D: broke my heart a little bit. But Im gonna work on that.
this post has no energy @_________@ Im sorry about that girls. I had a rough night. My mom picked me and Gram up from the city and they talked the entire way home. like 2hrs. I turned on my Ipod as soon as my mom started about leaving my dad, and how the only reason she stayed with him for 20 years even though she hates him was because of Gram and I- mcr. Loud. really loud. drown it out. dont cry Adrienne. -dont mean to much to me, im who Ive got to be-
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment