Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cluckin Russian and OH MY GOD 103


Look at them! They are PERFECT I wish I looked like that, their soooooo damn cute :3

Its a sandwich and oh-bi-gosh I was craving one! It is a horrible thing thats made a chicken cutlet, russian dressing, bacon, provolone cheese all on a roll. Oh their sooo good, and soooooooooo greasy D: BUT! I totally didnt eat it :D Instead I got candy :[ and a blue Jolt(energy drink 180cal)

HOLD BALLS I JUST WEIGHED MYSELF 103.0LBS :D I had to reweigh myself at least 5times before I believed it! Im really really really happy! wow! Ive been feeling like Im eating everything left and right....guess not O.o Ugh, I really want to eat a ton of food right now! Im thinking edamame, hot chocolate, chocolates...

well(SO FAR) today I ate:
Candy(200)
Jolt(180)
Pasta+Alfredo sauce+onions+Cheese(?)
Diet Pepsi(0)
Water(0)

I need to start "forgetting" my wallet before I walk down to the deli everyday cause 1. its killing my cash stash and 2. they have no healthy food there whatsoever! The only thing under 500 calories is gum and Diet soda! and Cigarettes...lol I mean, it is just like a quick coffee stop, its not supposed to be good for you, just fast ans cheap-ish. I really need pics of this place for yall cause this store perfectly describes where I live. Middle of nowhere, lots of hunting stuf(guns bows, mounted deer heads) bad for you food and lots of snooty/rugged people.

I just got new speakers for my Ipod, Really loud ones :] nothing says fuck you like blasting some Rage Against The Machine at full volume :P

So tell me Bloggers...how you doin??

2 comments:

  1. 103 is amazing. you so so so deserve it. i can't imagine living anywhere but the city i always have. cheers for new ipod speakers. stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations on 103!!! :D stay strong lovie you've come SO far!!!

    ReplyDelete