Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Free My Chem Concert

So there is a free mcr concert tomorrow and I hope hope hope I get it :) my day was horrid. Woke up to everyone fighting and gram getting in his car to leave. My parents are getting a divorce and my brother physically can't be in the same state as my father because of the stress it causes him. I ended up leaving the house and walking around for 2hours in the freezing cold woods. I finally came back home and was surfing the web when HOLY FUCK FREE CONCERT AND IM GOING!! I am sooooo happy. I'm not sure I'll actually get in to the show but ima try. I dyed my hair bright red...ruby red :) it looks awesome and I'm damn proud of it.

I'm on an itouch right now so it's gonna be hard to check you blogs D: but I am trying my best!! Oh mannn I'm dead tired. I passed out at around 12 and was abruptly woken up at 7 I think... Yea that's about right.

OHHHHHH IM SO DAMN EXCITED FOR MCR

So I ate:
Coffee
Chocolate
Roast beef grilled cheese
Water
Diet pepsi

Yea wow that's it. Totally thought I ate more then that. I walked at least 2miles today.

Love you girls <3

4 comments:

  1. AWWW! You're so lucky!
    'Free' MCR concert!? D:
    FREEEEEE!? *dies*

    I'm sorry your day was bad. :(
    *hugs*
    But just think of Gerard fricken Way... gyah. Dx
    Lucky. I'm acting like a speechless fangirl right now. ;_; *squee*

    You ate okay. At least you walked most of it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that everything turns out okay with your brother and parents lovie but

    I love MCR!!!! <3 You need to post pictures of your hair!!!! Stay strong lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Helena" by MCR was at one point one of the most played songs in my iTunes library :) so I really hope you get that free ticket!

    Aww so sorry about the family situation...): But cheers for eating so well and for walking two miles!

    ReplyDelete