Hello beautifuls! Im sorry I went AWOL, I was in VT...still in vt actually. Ive been reading this amazing book called 4hour Body by Timothy Ferriss. It sounds like a gimick I know but its a real eye opener as to the myths of weight loss and how easy it it. Im actually going to try some of his programs and Ill tell yall how it goes. The first thing Im trying it his routine for the perfect ass. And all it requires is a Kettle ball. You swing it between your legs then swinging it up to shoulder height for 20min 2twice a week, and in 4weeks...perfect ass. Im hoping to hell it works. Also....the holidays made me really fat. :( like...im...chubby and I barley fit into the clothes I got for Christmas. Fuck.
Ill be home tomorrow to clean up my post :(
I cannot wait to try that arse workout...
ReplyDelete