Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hide and Seek


-Imogen Heap Its an amazing song. Really, it is. That song- the feeling is exactly how Im feeling right now. I hate everything, and everyone...almost <3

Marcus kissed me today...okay that was a little more then a kiss. That was full on make out. I though I had a thing for him...I do not. Nope. Hes just not from me >.< Jesus I'm picky about boys :[ I would kill for someone to snuggle up with though, right now would be nice.

105.0 today...

I ate
Chinese food
5guys Fries
lemonaid
Water
hot chocolate
Pizza
Chocolate
Cherry Coke
Brownie

I cant wait till monday, then I can not eat all day. I can return my life to normal. I hate my family. Cept my brother...I still love him. I want to tell you all whats happening with my family. But if I tell you...that would make it real. I dont want it to be real. Its not happening. Its not....<3

3 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE Imogen Heap. :) Have you listened to the Speeding Cars before? That's one of my personal favorites.

    Sorry about the boy situation. ): I am horribly, horribly picky too. I don't think I've had a thing for anyone for years. And I doubt I will any time soon, either.

    I hope things improve with your family, too. ): It sucks to have family issues....Good luck and take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet I'm pickier than you. :p And you should be picky! Never settle. You deserve only the best.

    I can't wait til Monday either. I always end up being such a piggy on weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hate when you feel like you have a thing for someone and then something happens and you discover you don't. I'm picky too lovie don't worry. Stay strong I hope everythings okay <3

    ReplyDelete