Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

F-F-F-Family Dinner

Tonight Im going out to dinner with who I though was my Great Aunt Josepha and Great Uncle Ken, but are actually cousins? I dont really know @___@ I've never had to go to their Christmas party before because I'm really allergic to cat(asthma, itchy, and my eyes swell and water) And they have 3cats at the house. However this year not enough people for the party, and they are way too old to do it. Im really nervous that my Dads gonna be calling my legs too skinny all night :[ but Im not allowed to wear jeans...and I dont own any other "winter" dressy outfit...I though I would be home free cause my Uncle was coming and he would distract my Dad cause they would be catching up and all that, but he just called and said he wasnt coming cause he couldnt get on the plane or it was delayed or I really dont know. What I do know is, my Dads gonna want to weigh me.

16Oz=1Pint=1Pound. I need to drink a ton of water just incase they decide to weigh me. lol Im gonna need to pee soo bad! but I have 32Oz of Iced-Tea so Ive got 2Lbs on me :]

1 comment:

  1. You're outfit is really pretty! I envy your legs...

    It's weird how family works sometimes. This guy who I thought was my uncle all these years turns out to be my cousin but was adopted by his grandmother who's also my grandmother...and it's just weird, so I still call him my uncle =). Yes, chug that water! I always weight about 3-5 pounds heavier during the day because I drink so much coffee! But I wouldn't advise loading up on coffee or soda because the caffeine will just make you pee :). If your dad wants to weight you, give him a hard time and tell him he has to be weighed first :D.
    ♥

    ReplyDelete