TOTALLY CAVED. Ate 1/2 the Cliff Bar, and 1/4 the Snickers bar...I made my friends eat the rest :P
SO I was a huge creep today and took pictures of a couple of people in my school, why? Cause they are fat! hahaha Im terrible :D Today, was rough. Not bad, mind you just...tough. No smokes today D: I had Subs in 4Classes and they weren't even good subs.
Fuck. I just realized. I made fish, from the book Rainbow Fish, like I made them big for some kids play took me 2hours to make them right. And I forgot them, in the lobby of my school. I really hope noone threw them away. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
Oh well. Over it. Hahaha Ill just....make em again. Fuck. ANYWAY pizza for dinner, yummy. Could be worse? could be a ball of lard...Im gonna eat like 2 pieces, just to please my parents. Im tired of them complaining.
So today:
1/2Cliffbar (125)
1/4Snickers (70)
Pizza(ALOT)
Dunkin-cappuccino (also alot)
Diet Pepsi (0)
Pretzel (?)
Today was a bad calorie counting day. I have nooooo idea what anything was. GAH I hate that. Like a ballpark guess is good enough for me, but I hate eating something without knowing whats sortof in it...
OH AND I deleted the thinspo blog because I actually figured out how to put a second page on here and Im gonna put all my pictures there Soooo check the top, its right above the fish!
Heather: Damn police! Normally I use one of my friends bowls, or like you said soda can. But I used to be much more creative, I made my own waterbong outof a waterbottle, or pipe out of tinfoil hahaha
Large dunkin cappuccino with skim milk is only 90 cals. I get one every day for my lunch. :D So friggin good!!
ReplyDeletexoxo