Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Desperation, Popcorn, Cajun Fries. Can You Imagine My Day?


Ugh. Well. Today started out pretty good. I had a two coffees, milk and a little sugar. I didn't play gym today, and I had water and a Diet Pepsi. Then...shit just started to hit the fan. Im working on a project with 3other girls. One decided to go ahead and basically do the project (badly mind you) So me and the other two group members re-did the project. Now the one girl has decided to go tell the teachers we didnt help at all and are fucking with her and is trying to give us 0 credit on the project...that we worked on...Fuck...

So after that kur-fuffle I went to see the movie Tangled with my very...um...large friend Anna...God I think about weight too much...ANY WHO I got a free soda because of one very nice man, it was a Diet Pepsi :D and then I got a small popcorn...I handed it to Anna who poured a gallon of butter on it. It was soooooo bad. I was getting nauseous just holding it.

So by the end of that totally adorable movie I was thinking "I completely ruined my intake for the day. Im gonna skip dinner and Ill be alright" HAHA nope, my Dad picked me and my friend up and took us to the cause of obesity, the Burger joint, 5 Guys. Me and Anna split a small fries...but those are still huge. So when I came home I had cookies, God only knows why.

So heres the desperation part. Ive been generally upset lately and I just need someone who I know and I trust...and long story short Ive been talking to Chess. Nothing serious but you know Im feeling shitty when I start talking to him :[ I just dont know anymore.

Fuck my life.

1 comment:

  1. "Large friend Anna"- that's a contradiction in terms! =) Sorry, I thought it was funny! I hated group projects in school because no one ever wanted to do the work or I got stuck with someone who did all the work badly :/.

    I think butter ruins great popcorn! Popcorn by itself isn't that bad, but when someone dumps butter on it, the popcorn gets all wet and soggy and just...disgusting :/.

    But one day of eating badly will not ruin your progress and hard work! Tomorrow is another day and you can wake up & decide to start fresh again. I think it sucks how people think having a good time HAS to revolve around food! Why can't everyone go skating or bowling or something!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete