Monday, April 4, 2011
Still Reeling
I checked again today...still 100.5! Honestly I dont want to loose anymore weight, its not that Im skinny enough, I can always be skinnier! The truth is there is a point where people can tell how we got to be so damn skinny. When we weigh 99.0 lbs everyone can tell that we havent eaten in 2days, theres no other explanation at that point. I would love to weigh 99.0Lbs. That would really be the low-fat icing on the Jenny Craig low calorie cake! lol But weighing 99Lbs isnt worth the inevitable drama that would come with it. I would rather weigh 100.0lbs and be free to do whatever the fuck I want, rather then weigh 99.0lbs and have to visit doctors, be watched constantly, forced to eat, and all the emotional drama that would really do damage to me. Im skinny now. I know I am.
I know how shocking this must sound. A pro-ana person saying shes skinny enough? Well yes. For now any way. Under the watchful eye of my parents this is as skinny as I can be without attracting negative attention. I could keep going, but Id rather wait till college when Im not being watched.
One more thing :] Im proof darlings. Proof that youll get there too. Its not impossible. We can look like the models in magazines, we can be as skinny as we want, and the people who say its not possible are the people who just didnt try fucking hard enough!
<33 I love you all and I promise to be back tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You make a good point. Sometimes I get pissed when I am not losing (or worse, gaining!) but the fact is if that is the case I am just not trying hard enough! I love your blog and I love your attitude :)
ReplyDeleteStay strong lady!
oh wow. it's so fantastic that you made it! congratulations! really, it's just amazing. i could literally cry hoping that one day i'll be in your position. still need to loose so-so-so much! but thanx for the inpspiration; i just need to keep trying, and make it hard enough :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent way to think about it and I'm glad that you're happy being one weight for a while (: Stay strong and.... maintain haha don't think I've ever said that. Everyones been mega-motivating this weekend and I'm so ready for the week.
ReplyDeleteSkinny Love,
Ellie
I'm so happy for you and your attitude is amazing! I'm glad you are happy enough with yourself to stop loosing, it's wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteStay strong,
Lottie x
You are truly inspirational :) Congratulations on reaching your goal weight xx
ReplyDeleteyou are amazing, congrats babe. More importantly, congrats for realizing that you should stop for now, maintain. Seriously, I get scared that I won't remember to look back and say, "okay, I'm skinny." So cheers to you darling, I look forward to maintainability posts!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for being so inspiring!
<3
You okay doll? Been a while since you posted. :/
ReplyDeleteGood for you, I'm happy to read this!
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥