Prom picture :D
I wanted to update you girls on what Ive been up to. Since I got to 100lbs I just kindof stopped caring about my weight, I kindof went back up to 107 for a little while which wasnt so bad.A couple weeks ago I went to the doctors to get a new prescription for my ADHD meds. Every time I go they weigh me, thinking I was still at 107Lbs I didnt think much of it but when I got on the scale I weighed just 100.5Lbs. I was kindof proud of myself that without even trying I had worked my way down to 100ish, but the death glares from my mom were really annoying. They put me on a lower dose of medication, one that wont mess with my appetite so much, and Ive been eating massive amounts of food just to please my parents and Chess.
OH yea, I havent told yall! Chess and I were basically back together. Were not boyfriend and girlfriend, hes really afraid of relationships cause everyone hes had has ended badly and its really fucked his mind up, he doesnt want to fuck it up with me so right now were just not official. As far as Im concerned hes my boyfriend. So Im REALLY happy. Chess isnt graduating highschool, he dropped out to get his G.E.D and join the military. He wants to be on the front lines shooting terrorists and whatnot, that scares me that he could get hurt :[ hell be shipping out to basic training next January or February.
Im going to start going to the Gym with my best friend Megan :] we walked over a mile every day during school cause we were walking down to that deli, so now that summers here and were not walking down there we need to keep our exercise up!
Now I said Im gaining weight, just to make my mom happy, and Chess happy. HOWEVER Im not recovering, or anything like that. I want to stay skinny. Its really a great feeling. The past week or so Ive been eating till Im about to burst and that actually sucks. I mean its awesome eating everything and anything I want but doing it will Im full is really unfun. Id rather eat whatever I want, in really small quantities. I havent eaten anything today except coffee. Im going to have some amazing sushi for dinner, and some chinese food cause chess will make me eat it. Other than that, theres not much I want to wat so Ill be safe all day <33
Thin Dreams lovlies I missed you and Im going to try and update a little more often <3333333
and If you care follow my tumblr, its not a thinspo or diet blog its motsly just shit I love(weed, Adventure time, diet pepsi, random stuff) http://adriennethekid.tumblr.com/ too many people I know IRL follow me for it to be about ana, but follow me ill follow you back <3

Glad you're back, I missed you!
ReplyDeleteIt sucks having to eat to please other people. You should eat because you want to, not because you have to.
Your day sounds perfect! Love coffee and love sushi! :D
Lottie x
Oh and you look lovely in the picture! I love your dress :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girl! It's great to hear from you girly, I'm glad you're doing so well. :D Keep up the awesome work!
ReplyDelete