Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Graduation!

My thighs. Still chubby but I love the space between them 

So I know that you might not want to hear about this, but ohhh fuuuuck I think I have a urinary tract infection. It huuuuuuurts to peeeeeeeeeeee! Not fun yeooo. Im going to the doctors later today :( hopefully it will get better.

Ok, but tomorrow Im graduation High school! Ive got rehersal at 8am, and then my trig regents at 12:15, and finally graduation at 6:00pm. Im pretty excited except I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR. Im hoping my mom will take me to Forever 21 and get a cute cheap dress. I really like wearing dresses but I have like one or two that are casual enough to wear out on a regular day. My favorite dress I got when I was still big, it  didnt fit and looked terrible on me, my mom told me to get rid of it but I kept it. Now I look pretty damn good in it. It was one of those little victories. :]

Last night was really bad. Filet mignon with a gorgonzola sauce on top, baked potatoe fries, and asparagus. Then i drank 2 cans of Sun Drop soda. Ugh. So much. I didnt even bother weighing myself. Right now
Im watching Hoarders, i like watching it alot. I find somthing nice about watching people with no control, makes me feel like i actually have some
.
And  now for some bikini Thinspo!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment