Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Its a Two Update Day!


Alright, went to the doctors and I do in fact have a UTI. Ugh. its really painful >.<

I got 3 really cute dresses today :D One is for graduation, the other two are just cause I look awesome in them. Its really weird, my favorite thing ever is big red and white stripes, even though horizontal stripes are supposed to make you look bigger I wear them all the time. I have 2shirts, 1dress, and a pair of shoes all red and white stripes. I am a girl obsessed! I just love them, I think they look great on me. ;]

Ive eaten a fuck ton of food today.: 
Everything Bagel +Butter
Coffee+Hot Chocolate+milk
Watermelon Blowpop
Chicken Caesar Salad in a Spinach Wrap
Water
Ice Cream+Chocolate Sauce+ Cherries

Im really sad right now. I have the NY State Trig Regents tomorrow Im afraid Im going to fail though >.< My Dad wouldnt let me go out tonight even for a few hours to see Chess and he couldnt come over because he had to watch his little sister. I havent seen him in two days and its really hard after seeing him every single day and spending hours with him for the past 2weeks or so. I miss him :/ so tonights really not going as well I had hoped. My stomach hurts, Im not snuggling with my boy, I ate a fuck tom of food, my parents are mad at me for some reason, and ughhh I have to go to bed early tooonight and thats going to suck.

Ill probably end up eating half a bagel later >.< 


1 comment:

  1. ahhh i love new dresses! i bet you look awesome! :)
    mann, i've had a few uti's and i feel your pain. :/
    sorry you didnt get to see your boy! i bet you'll do fine on the State Trig Regents :P
    keep your head up.
    :)

    ReplyDelete