Saturday, June 18, 2011
ALRIGHT! Story Time! :D
So ive got a few stories to tell you guys :] theyre pretty funny, and a little bit depressing. But I need to tell you!
First off, Prom. My school had prom at West Point, my date was a sophomore named Calyl and he was by far the worst date ever. Hes 17 and turning 18, but he was held back a couple times. The reason he was so terrible was first he tried to cancel on me. Prom day, while Im sitting next to the limo, he called and said "yeah I dont think I can make it blah blah blah my cars messed up" -.- My friend and I told him idgaf whats wrong with his car, get a fucking taxi and get here. So he says fine hell get a taxi. He shows up an hour and a half late, were all sitting in the limo waiting to go when he finally pulls up in the taxi and hops out. Hes fucking half dressed. Tie undone, Cuffs undone, tags still on the suit, and most damming of all...he forgot my corsage. I was so pissed. He kept kissing me on the cheek like it was all alright, I was like nah man fuck that. I ended up tying his tie cause he didnt know how to. He didnt dance with me. Didnt eat with me. He was MIA all night. But honestly I was glad I didnt see him cause hes dead to me.
Oh and that dress I wore was my grandmas, its about 60years old :D(thanks Lottie!)
Im also really glad to be back(im gonna be spending a whole lot of time catching up on blogs starting with yours Olivia Lee ;D)
Not much else has happened, I turned 18! My birthdays in April and it was pretty good. I got $200, half was spent on weed and cigarettes, the other half on a new cell phone, I got the HTC Inspire :] its awesome. I just downloaded a calorie tracker app its great, I can scan the barcode of what I eat and it pops up with the calories.
I weighed myself today, 107Lbs. I gained that pretty fucking quickly. Im gonna loose it quickly too, my plan for the doctors next time is to just drink a fuck ton of water and just appear to be a normal weight. I didnt think being 107lbs would ever bother me this much. I mean, Im really disturbed by it. Last night I ate about half the Chinese food I normally do. I eat alot of chinese food because Chess is a delivery boy for a Chinese/Japanese restaurant and at the end of the night they give him sesame chicken, lots of rice, and soup. Hes supposed to be loosing weight for the army, so he makes me eat most of it.
alright time to catch up on all your stuff <33 thin dreams!
ps. One thing that buggs the crap outta me is when girls on tumblr post thinspo, but the picture is of a chubby chick. Im like "you must be new" -.-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment