Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thats its girls Ive made it!


Im so sorry Ive been gone so long I havent forgotten about you Ive just been so wrapped up in other things like school, college, internships, Chess, and all sorts of stuff. First off I got into Buffalo State college! And SUNY Purchase! Im so proud of myself that I actually made it into college!!

Second. Now heres the big news. Get ready. This morning I weighed myself, expecting it to be close to 110.0lbs since I feel like Ive been eating so much food lately. I got on the scale, the numbers started rolling around, and then they stopped and I opened up my eyes, looked down, and looked at the scale in disbelief. 100.5lbs. 100.5Lbs. I had to check it different times. Then I went and checked a different scale, it said the same thing. Im 100.5lbs. so damn happy I cant even..

<333stay skinny girls

10 comments:

  1. congratufuckinglations, lady. on the collegeness&on 100.5 for sure. that's amazing. stay strong, darling. you motivate me for real.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! That's amazing! YOU'RE amazing! I'm so happy for you. Change those stats over there, you skinny thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super jealous of you right now. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohmygod you are an inspiration. I can't even believe. congratulations beautiful skinny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, that's amazing! Well done :D
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such great new! College AND your goal weight! How awesome is that? :) So now that you've reached your goal weight, what are your plans? Are you going to make a new goal weight or maintain the weigh you're at now while trying to increase your metabolism?
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOLY FUCK SO DAMN JEALOUS. WELL DONE YOU!!!
    Well feckin done!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. NO FUCKING WAY! Major congrats girl! Keep going strong, mega-motivated now :)
    Skinny Love,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete