Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Adventure Time

Watching the Adventure Time marathon. I love that show :]

Rather then sit around on my butt(cept for now) I've been up and cleaning my room. I am trying to keep myself moving, even a little bit. Its better then nothing! I went to the bookstore today and it was pouring rain, I was in a t-shirt and jeans so I had to warm myself up somehow. I broke down and had a latte. Just looked it up only 160cal soo not entirely horrible. While I was at the book store I got a new food journal. It's small and adorable, so I can actually carry/write in it without pulling out a large clunky notebook. The pages are big enough for 2days of food each(that is if I keep my intake low) Im very pleased with my new start.

I weighed myself today on my sortof inaccurate scale, it needs to be shaken a few times before it shows a weight that makes sense. anyway I weighed 111.4Lbs. I am set on getting it down to 106.0Lbs by the time I start school in 16days.

Tea 0
latte-160
rice 229
curry 200
water 0
1strip bacon 35
total= 624

not that bad for my first day actually trying to resist food :] I just gotta remember tomorrow Ill be thinner.

Tomorrow :]

1 comment: