Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

McBackfire

I wanted to get a little thinspo, So I decided to watch Super Size me. Super Obese people scare the crap outof me. Seeing them walk, and all the health problems they have just gives me shivers. My Super size me thinspo didnt go so well. Its just left me craaaving McDonald's. Normally I would crave it, and get over it. But seeing as I'm going into the city tomorrow, Ill be able to eat it. Theres a McD's every few blocks.Gah Ill try and resist.

okay, I turned off supersize me and Im on my merry way to Youtube to find some real thinspo. anything to keep me inspired for tomorrow! In my old food journal, I had some great thinspo pictures. Unfortunately I spilled water on that book andthe pictures(plus my record of 56days of food) were destroyed. I have my new notebook and I like it alit better. Im going to need to put some thinspo in it.

(30 min later...)

Ahhh much better. I love thinspo videos with tips in them :] its fun! Most of them have great music, and that puts me in a great mood! haha currently my obsession is Thinspo containing My Chemical Romance(my favorite band ever. no bashing) haha Well Im going to type to the end of the video thats currently playing. I can feel that wonderful burn of hunger in the pit of my stomach. ugh it makes me all gleefull! lol okay videos over!

goodnight...goodmorning? girls! love ya! thin dreams

3 comments:

  1. Thin dreams lovie <3 Stay strong thank you for the support it means the world to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'm glad you're feeling so positive. Have fun in the city tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obese people worry me more than they scare me- I can just imagine all the health problems they're going to end up having! I want to put a mirror in front of them and be like, "Look!! Can't you see- no, put the burger down!- can't you see what you're doing to yourself?!" Seriously, I look in the mirror and can tell I need to lose weight, you would think an obese person would be able too...

    You can resist the McDonalds! If you do end up going, you could grab a coffee from the McCafe & a salad maybe? That way you won't get too hungry & be tempted by those awful burgers & caffeine helps curb appetite!

    I love thinspo vids, especially the ones with happy, upbeat songs as opposed to the ones with really sad, depressing music. And MCR = awesomeness, so no worries about any bashing! Have fun in NYC! =)

    ReplyDelete