I drank water 90% of the day :] it was yummy and filling! haha I only ate dinner today, I hadn't realized that I hadn't eaten till 8:00pm when my Dad got home and yelled "DINNER!!" up the stairs at me :] When I got down to the kitchen, my Mom had cooked chicken in a green curry sauce, rice, caramelized onion, asparagus, and indian Nan bread :] ohh it was so delicious!! @_________@ I didnt eat the bread, or finish the chicken, however I ate every last bite of curry soaked rice and vegetables! It wasn't very much rice, no more then 1 1/2cup. >.> I wonder if theres any left...no! bad me no more food :]
I was planning on going out with my boyfriend today, but he fell asleep at noon and slept till 10:30pm X.X so I was stuck at home, if I had gone out I wouldnt have eaten dinner at all. Tomorrow I plan on going out to work with my him, then I wont have to eat at all!! oo and my parents are out tomorrow, no one to watch if I eat! WOOT!
Its a new month tomorrow! Im gonna try my hardest and loose a pound or two before school starts on the 7th! Seeing as I lost alot of weight over the summer It will be awesome to go into school and see the look on all the peoples faces who called me fat behind by back :] **insert smug smile here**
ok, so tomorrow:
Water
facial
nails- basically anything thats not food.
Im gonna clean as much of the house as I can (suck up to my mom, i need some new jeans!)
and watch Fight Club(If you havent seen it GO NOW and find it its fucking EPIC) haha
I love you girls <3 you kick fat ass!! haha :D
<33 stay thin!!
Yayy! You're so positive. I'm happy for you. <3
ReplyDeleteHey, nice job with the loads of water! And all those people that talked crap about your weight behind your back are going to eat their words when they see you again! I don't know who much you weigh now, or how much you've lost since the last the time you were at school, but I'm sure it's a huge difference, and people will definitely notice (whether they say anything or not) =)
ReplyDelete