Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Coconutty

I tend to be pretty good at resisting food, but I have a major weakness. Coconut. I cant help it >.< I make coconut Macrons, and eat coconut Ice cream/gelato, Pinacoladas, coconut gum, coconut meat, if it has coconuts in it, im eating it X[ ahhh Im currently trying to get everything coconut out of my house. I have a ton of shredded sweetened coconut in my house for coconut macrons; Im going to save it and cook macrons for the first day of school and give them all away :] lmao this a post about coconut. Im awesome :D

Oh my good golly gosh. My boyfriend scared the shit out of me! He told me he has a blog. He knows I have a blog. I'm scared to death hes reading this cause I know he would never tell me if he found it :[ He told me he only has it to make money -_- but that doesn't calm my nerves. ugh. if he find this and is reading this, HELLO THERE! DONT BE A JERK. STOP READING YOUU!! lmao

I made a To-Do list for tomorrow cause my parents will both be out. Ive got Print/past thinspo pictures in book
jog for 45min
always move, no sitting down and watching tv
Go for all liquid day: Water
iced tea(arizona iced tea mix 0cal)
Tea
Diet Pepsi+lemon
coffee


<33 think thin :D

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I hope he doesn't find it!! That could be bad (though it could be good). :)
    I really don't like coconut at all!! I can't understand how you could want it so much. It's so gross! :/
    Haha, kidding. Each to their own.
    :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, all this coconut talk sure sounds delicious! I might make a coconute smoothie or something some time! I hardly ever eat it though, I'm more addicted to chocolate! Oh, chocolate and coconut is a good mix =).

    That would be awful if your BF found your blog (or at least it would to me!). I would be horrified if anyone I knew in real life found and read mine (and somehow knew it was me).

    <3

    ReplyDelete