Yesterday sucked. About halfway through the drive home my dad pulls off to go to McDonalds for dinner. Ugh. I still feel sick just thinking about it. I ordered the 3piece chicken selects and my Mom ordered the 5piece and gave me one so that we would each have 4pieces of chicken. I also got a small fries with it. Ew. I felt so sick and i still do. Just that pungent smell of McDonalds is really difficult to get over. I only managed to eat 3selects before I felt stuffed. Ew. At least I had a diet Pepsi :/
Then this morning after a horrible nights sleep(I slept next to a wood burning stove and it was so hot I couldn't fall asleep till at least 3am. Ugh. Anyway I woke up and just as I thought, my Dad made a huge breakfast. Eggs, Sausage, and Toast drenched in butter. I could even finish the eggs and toast. Way to much butter. I didn't ski today, although my parents are. I would rather work on my math homework then ski today.
What I ate...
3piece chicken selects 400
Small french fries 230
Diet Pepsi 0
2eggs(200)
toast (???)
Coffee (50)
Sausage(???)
And tonight Im pretty sure were having a big dinner :/ potatoes, meat, the whole 9 yards. God I feel sick.
>.< Thin dreams <3
Sorry about your day. McDonadls really is a pain in the ass. Especially hen with your family.
ReplyDeleteI hate that the most about family gatherings and such- you are put in front of a full plate and expected to clean it all without questions. It's so frustrating. :(
Hope things get better <33
God, family can be a pain in the ass. I can't wait until I'm outta here too! Stay strong, sweetie, I know you'll get through it <3 Don't worry *
ReplyDelete