Sunday, February 27, 2011
This Week Will Be Good
At least for me. One of my best friends in the world, were Ying and Yang got arrested for shop lifting. :/ it sucks but at least shes not in jail. Tomorrow is going to be a weed-smoking day. Any way. Im double posting just to catch up so Im not always posting about yesterday.
Today was a great day. All I ate was 1 Arizona Iced Tea(270) and 1/2 a Chicken Pot Pie(325) for a grand total of 595calories. It was a 600 calorie day. Thats the best Ive done in weeks. I weighed myself after dinner, and it was 107.0Lbs considering the week that I had and all the terrible binging Ive thats not so bad. I probably weighed 105.0 last week Im going to try and stick to the liquid diet as best I can.
I have decided that I need to reach my goal by my Birthday in April, because Im going down to North Carolina for my Spring Break to see Gram. I cant wait. Its going to be sunny and warm and Im going to get tan and look amazing. I refuse to go down to a beach town looking like fucking Rosie O'Donnell. Its not going to happen.
Im pretty sure that were having Burgers for dinner tomorrow, and thats about 170calories not including bread and lettuce. How I like my burgers is one small piece of bread, and a piece of lettuce in place of top bun. Damn thinking about a nice juicy burger is making me hungry. But that just means Im doing really well.today. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



id kill to be anywhere near 107 right now! youre amazing stay strong!
ReplyDelete