Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Coffee and Smokes and Cold Diet Cokes...

Thats what pretty girls are made of.

That has become my favorite thinspo quote of all time, because basically thats what Im made of. Today was really good. Spent all day high as a kite, and resisted all food. I drank an Arizona green tea, A diet Cherry Coke, and my parents made hamburgers. I ate it on a small piece of bread and a piece of cheese.
The weather was horrible today, which made going out for a smoke really unpleasant. We were cold and wet. Ugh. We went out later when the rain stopped and the fog rolled in. It was really pretty. Im extremely tired. I really need to stop staying up so late talking to Chess. We were supposed to go get a Cluckin Russian at the local deli after school, but I havent heard from him since around noon. So it was really good for me :]

Theres one girl at school who is really pissing me off. She prances around like shes some fucking skinny ass hipster. She acts like shes the hottest shit to hit the floor. Shes not skinny. Shes one of those girls who looks skinny when she sucks it in, but she cant suck in her thunder thighs, or her ample arms. And she sure as shit cant hide the fat in her fleshy face. Shes one of those people who posts pictures of herself in hopes shell be all over tumblr. It makes me sick. If youre not a skinny girl, dont act like a skinny girl, cause youre not a skinny girl.
By the way, I would kill for a body like this. I wish I looked like that. I mean flat stomach, not lumpy or bumpy, just perfect. 

Im going to be wearing a dress to school tomorrow with my Ying Megs :) I hope to hell I look good in it. I dont want to feel fat all day tomorrow. 

Intake today:
1 Arizona Iced tea (210)
1 hamburger (350)
1 Diet Cherry Coke (0)
1 Diet Pepsi (0)
Total:560 Calories today :D

Im going to smoke to celebrate my good day! I mean, I was going to blaze anyway but now I can be happy while I do! Im also doing crunches/situps till I puke. I will have great abs. I WILL HAVE GREAT ABS.
<33 I love all you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment