Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Deserve All This Pain


Last night was the first night in awhile that Ive gotten blazed. The munchies hit me like a fucking train. I opened an Arnold Palmer Iced tea, and then went downstairs and fried a Quesadilla, it was gooey and cheesy and hot and crunchy and oh so fucking delicious. I felt like a failure after I ate it. When I woke up in the morning I decided that a good breakfast would be another Quesadilla. I have no idea why I told my dad to cook me one, but before I knew it I was chewing on another disgusting, greasy, chicken and cheese filled thing. Theyre about 700 calories each, and I drank half my Iced Tea.


Heres where my day just turn to shit. All day my stomach has been killing me. Just killing me. You know when your stomach hurts so bad, youre doubled over, all the energy is taken out of you, and that pain radiates all the way to your mouth? That was me all day. Every now and then my stomach would make an epic grumble immediately hurdling me into a world of pain. I wanted to cry. Somehow, despite all the pain I was in, I still managed to walk around school, to the deli and back twice, and seem perfectly fine almost the entire time. But believe me, it was tough. But honestly I learned my lesson. I deserved all the pain I was in for eating those damn Quesadillas.

Chess and I were supposed to go out for a sandwich today, but he had a tire blow out while he was driving. I would've loved to spend time with him, but he was stranded at a car shop. I would have picked him up but I dont drive. My parents are making me start a driving course this week so I guess Im going to learn to drive >.<
I think there is going to be ribs slathered in bbq sauce and egg noodles for dinner. Ugh. I feel sick enough and I already exceeded the 800 calorie mark today. I wish I could just go to sleep now rather then stay up till 1 again like I did last night. Im sad, but I hope reading your wonderful blogs will cheer me up.

Thin dreams <3

2 comments:

  1. Aw Hun, you and me both had food disasters. I know the feeling. Did you take any laxies? Part of the pain could have been a side affect. I hope you feel less gross soon, just remember that the quessedilla was delicious, and move on. Sending you skinnies darling girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I started smoking pot, I never got the munchies so I spent pretty much all of my waking life being high. I loved it. And I miss it. But it was like, all of a sudden, I started smoking and wanting to eat EVERYTHING in sight. So I stopped. I haven't gotten high in over a year. I miss it though. But it just wasn't worth it for me.

    ReplyDelete