Watch out stomach, cause nothing comes ;]
Driving lesson today was alot of fun, I drove all around my county and even learned to parallel park! And you know what I didnt do the entire time? Eat. Havent eaten anything so far today. Although I did have a victory can of Arizona Green Tea for not crashing the car! Im not sure whats for dinner just yet. My mom went shopping today and got me lots of Iced Tea and Diet Pepsi.Except while she was out she also picked up a box of the most dreadful, vile, calorie filled, sugary things ever. She got me a box...of Girl Scout Somoas. I already ate one. But thats my limit. One a day. The serving size is 2cookies at 140 calories. That means one is 70calories. So one a day is safe.
So whats weed like? hmmm...its hard to describe really....Its a little different for everyone...Physically, you calm down, eyelids are a little heavy, and you just want to sit there and enjoy the fun thats happening in your head. Your mind will wander to places you couldnt imagine, not bad places(usually) but fun, happy, places, where you figure out the meaning of life and yourself and you giggle the entire way through. Everything feels awesome. Everything sounds awesome. Everything tastes awesome. Everything is awesome. lol I love weed. Smoking dosent bother me, I dont plan on smoking cigarettes for the rest of my life. I think this is just a teenage thing. Hopefully weed isnt just a teenage thing for me though, its a real good thing.

I feel for you with the Samoas. They are the death of me. Lol. So, you like weed? I've been trying to figure out whether or not I should try it. It sounds good, from what I hear. :)
ReplyDelete