Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Well Jesus Fucking Christ on a Coke Binge


Its fun to say. And I dont even know what kindof day I had. Lets review shall we?
I woke up at 6 for school, and my window was still open from last night so my room was freezing. After I got out of the shower my stomach started to hurt me immensely. Immediately I took 3Tylenol and some sort of stomach pill, and of course my daily 72mgConcerta for adhd. By the time I got to school I was ready to pass out. And I did! In math twice I blinked then my head was on the table asleep. Im guessing I took to many tylenol because it was a similar reaction to past endeavors into hydrocodone, and Vicodin. Not only that but I was a little bit high so the first 4periods of my day did not go well. Unexpectedly my day got better, I started painting a second stool in art class, Izzabitch didnt bother me, we had a sub, Government class didnt totally suck, and options class was fun :]

Did I mention any food in this? anywhere? No you say? well thats because the only thing that Ive eaten today was 1diet Pepsi. Im totally proud of myself. I think were having pork chops for dinner. Eh. Gross. I hate pork chops. Most likely Ill only be able to get away with eating 1, any less and my parents would be angry.

YOOO MOMMA GOT ME 3ARIZONA ICED TEAS YUM

Diet Pepsi
Curry+rice
1/bagel
1 Arizona

alright I just ate dinner. Oy. I feel so full and gross. I hate this feeling. All I want is for my stomach to work faster so I will stop feeling so full then Ill be able to do crunches till I puke. <33 I love reading your blogs

2 comments:

  1. It's okay dear, the only thing you ate was dinner. Couldn't have been much. :) Sending you skinnies darling, hope today goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has that exact same bo... er... waterpipe! Love that ergonomic design.

    ReplyDelete