Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ants. I fucking hate ants.

I hate them so much. Now that its warming up they are invading my house. They are so gross. ewewewew.

Any way I had my first driving lesson today and it was actually alot of fun. I cant turn very well, but it really was my first time. After my lesson I still had to wait a half hour for my mom to pick me up. She told me "Im going to be there late, go get some pizza or a cup of coffee." I did neither of these things. I spent that half hour walking around the small town. I must've walked it 3 times. I wish I had my pedometer on >.< After that I went home and spent the day watching tv. My mom made dinner tonight. Stuffed shells, of which I only had 3. Then  I ate half this ghastly whipped chocolate and cookies thing my mom made. It was covered in some sort of alcohol, god I felt sick the entire time I ate it. Bleh.

Otherwise I drink diet pepsi :] good day

1 comment:

  1. Hello Munchkin, I just noticed your blog on my blog and thought I would say hello :-) We are like the same height, but you are at my second goal weight!! I NEED to GET there. I am getting to a point where I wonder what is wrong with me, WHY cant I DOOOOOO it, WHY does it take so LOOONG. But enough about me, I like your blog, keep in touch xxx

    ReplyDelete