Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Meat Pie


When I was little I lived in Australia. One of my favorite memories was eating meat pies. Its exactly what it sounds like. Theyre meat with spices etc. in a pie crust and its the tastiest thing ever. The way that I always got it was with mashed potatoes on top. Damn it was good. I ended up eating 3pretty small pieces for dinner and some mac and cheese.

Finally after a long 3 days I got back to gym and had a good long workout. I asked Chess for some weights(I had given him some free weights last year) just 15 pounds to do some exercise at home. I really want to get back into gym and work on my legs and ass more.

Guess who made $60 on her first piece of art work sold? I made This. Obviously Im going to blow all my money on cigarettes and weed ;] not on food!

Thin Dreams <33

6 comments:

  1. I <3 meat pie :)
    Yay gym!
    Nice art work, and $60! Wow.
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a guy from Australia staying at my in-laws over Christmas break. He talked about meat pies ad nauseum, made me want to book the 20 hour flight and go all cave man on a stack of them. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your sold artwork. I miss my days of selling paintings (okay, PAINTING). =3

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art is amazing! What was the medium? I love the colors and concept. You are so talented!

    Do you have your art displayed online somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your art is gorgeous :) I love the quote added I always add words to my art too I'd love to see more of your work!!!!! <3 stay strong lovie

    ReplyDelete