lol I miss Australia, I lived there when I was little. My dad was sent over there on business for 2 years, rather then see him once a moth we moved down there :] it was awesome!
anywho I went to Outback with my mom and her friend for dinner. One thing I love about outback is that they put the calories on the menu. I was dyeing for some delicious pasta tossed in some cream sauce! but when I saw 1450 next to it, I just about had a heart attack! Instead of pasta, I opted for the Fillet and wedge salad with blue cheese/balsamic dressing...or something like that! :] only 560cal! No dessert, and Diet coke to drink. I was very pleased. Otherwise I had coffee, and water today. And just a corner of a piece of bread to settle my stomach.
Last night I watched the Documentary "thin" (recomended by Hopingformore her blog, is awesome!
anywho, I checked it out and polly pissed me off but I adored Brittany. She was my favorite girl there. my favorite line there is "I have my first day planned out, for when I go back. And theres no food involved"
Going into NYC tomorrow! Going to see a few of my friends from when I went on the trip To Europe. I havent seen most of them in a few weeks and I miss them dearly. Most of them are real thin. like that natural stick thin. Out of the 4girls that Im meeting 1of them is a ballerina, and 1 of them is a world renowned figure skater. Im not really jealous of them(ehhh a tad) but I love them to death. Plus, they dont appreciate their skinny. They dont know how hard some girls work for it! oh well. Goodnight Girlies!
Those ruby red slippers only look good on thin legs ;]
Haha, oh my! I wrote you a pretty long comment, and then I messed it up and it didn't post. -_-
ReplyDeleteSigh.
Anyway, point is, I live in Australia, and I wish that we had calorie information on our menus! I don't think we do any where. :(
<3
Thats awesome! I lived outside of Sydney(New South Whales) god I miss it there! lol <33
ReplyDelete