Well, Ive decided to make myself a whole new start on loosing weight. My last Blog(looking like I should) just felt lost, forgotten, and weighty. I want loosing weight to feel fresh, good, crisp, new. And this is is. No more dark and sad.
Today I went to the Renaissance Fair. I love going there. I dress up to the nines every year, as a Pirate. I have to say my costumes pretty legit too! This year I looked the best I ever have, but not good enough! I tend to go stutting around, flirting and joking. Its one of a few times I look/feel good at the same time.
I also devised an ingenious way to keep myself aware of my food intake...or not to eat food. Recently I have been snacking like none other! I eat cheese, chips, hummus, apples, ice cream, real coke! the list goes on and on. So my idea was to put a rubber band around my arm. Its a tight rubber band. Not enough to hurt/cut off circulation, just tight enough to keep me aware. I relate the rubber band to food and its helping! whatever works right? :]
Today I ate:
1/2grapefruit
1/2fries
1/3chocolate covered cheese cake
ice cream
meatloaf
pasta
water
This is the first time in awhile that im actually happy to write about my food intake. Or even blog for that matter. Writing in my notebook became such a chore. Im really quite glad.
<33 goodnight!
I'm glad you're getting a new start =] we all need to start over every once in a while <3 stay strong lovie sweet dreams
ReplyDelete