Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Black eye..


So I gave myself a black eye...the picture made it really lite and its gotten alot worse over night. lol I think its kindof funny Im not going to cover it up wither ;]

My parents are really oblivious to how little I eat. They ask me everyday if Im gonna eat lunch and I say "nah not right now" and they just assume I eat. haha what a joke. I can however feel my mom purposely rubbing my ribs to see how skinny I am I weighed 103.0 today :D and I feel pretty good. I played on my wii fit for an hour or so (mostly jogging)

Ive been trying to talk to Chess more and more understandably he doesnt really talk to me but :/ sigh Im sure this will all work out :[

think thin girls

2 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! :O
    And you're so lucky... My parents are far more observant of what I eat *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow... I bet your eye doesn't feel to well, but even with a black eye you're really pretty! That's kind of a good thing your parents don't pay that much attention to your eating- it's better than having nosey parents who are always sticking their nose in your business (like mine). But if my mom ever rubbed my ribs I would be a little freaked out by her (good thing we're not a "huggy" type of family! To me, the less physical contact with someone other than a boyfriend the better). Stay strong girl ♥

    ReplyDelete