I have a friend. Her name is Kelly.
She is really fat. She always smells terrible, and honestly I dont think she has ever shaved her legs. Her clothing style consists of everything thats too small for her, hand-me-downs from her tall thin sisters, anything emo/punk, and all her pants are too small leading to the horrifying phenomenon known as 'plumbers crack'
Shes going to prom this year. I dont think its in this dress...I hope shes not. But I have been told what her prom dress looks like. it looks like mine from last year. Except in daffodil yellow...here let me make this easier. Thats me in my dress.
Now imagine that dress in bright yellow stretched across Kellys pale flabby skin?
Scary huh? lol
One of the most unfortunate things about her is that shes the last kid in her family, the youngest. Shes also the fattest. Those are 2 of her sisters, all of her family got her mothers genes(tall thin etc) except for Kelly...
You would think that as the black sheep of her family she would try and make an effort with her weight.
Nope Kelly works at Dunkin Doughnuts where she eats hundreds of calories everyday.
Dont be Kelly girls.





Harsh but true. I have nothing against fat people unless they whine about their fatyness and DO NOTHING ABOUT IT. Then they deserve their fat. I feel for those who just can't rid themselves of blubber no matter how hard they try <3
ReplyDeleteGotta admit even though it's mean they are extremely good thinspiration
Stay strong love and don't be a Kelly
This is me. Aha.. grossss.
ReplyDeleteBut this will not be me forever.
Ugh. So gross.
It is harsh, but someone's gotta say it!
I will not be Kelly anymore! UGH!