Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

That Was a Close Call


I have no idea whats going on with my stomach. I think I might have developed lactose intolerance. My stomach is fucked up. I was sitting at the ski lodge, and I had to run to the bathroom 2flights of stairs down, and I barley made it. My stomach hurts and is grumbly. It could be the almost raw egg I had for breakfast, ew. Thinking about that egg made me want to puuuke.

Alright kids. Gather round the campfire, Adrienne has a story for you. Last time I was in Vermont there were at least 10 people staying in the house. One of those people was the grandson of the owner of the house. His name is Sean and he was 21. I smoked a ton of weed with him, skied with him, and hooked up with him. Hes hot. Tattoos, ears gauge, and totally sexy in that grimy bad boy sortof way. Now that I want Chess, I never want to see Sean again because...well...if he comes to Vermont then I will with out a doubt hook up with him again. I though I as home free this weekend. You see, if Chess and I start dating again next time I see Sean I can say "oh I have a boyfriend" and then I wont hookup with him, But I cant go saying I have one when I dont. Nor can I say no to that sexy sexy face. Hes also an incredible kisser. Gah.

Alright. Last night was alos a fail. I ate a disgusting ammount of hummus, and like 3 huge spoonfulls of butterscotch topping for icecream.

Heres what I stuffed down my throat since my last post.
Steak(250)
Asparagus(15)
Broccoli(30)
Potatoes(200)
Butterscotch(120)
Diet Pepsi(0)
Hummus(100)
Chips(300)
Egg(100)
Bacon(36)
Arizona Green Tea(210)
Hot Fudge(130)
Whipped Cream(65)
=1556calories. Kill me
Ugh. Having my period is not making my stomach feel any better.

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygos, period calorie counts are the worst. I hopy it's over for you soon. Try the powdered AZ green tea, its 0 cals! Sending you skinny and non bloat vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeebus. Don't get me started on period intakes, I go completely apeshit. Good luck sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete