Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

wow...I cant believe I got my heart broken



yes this post is about Chess. If you want to skip the whining then skip to the 3rd paragraph...
I really have only ever had 3people I am truly emotionally attached to, ya know mom, dad and Gram. I mean...my friends are important to me but they are going to leave eventually, so in my head they arent permanent. Ive never had permanent friends, I moved around so much when I was little I learned that you have to say goodbye to people and thats the end of it.

I've always sortof prided myself on the fact that I could move on so quickly from fights and people or whatever. I know this is my like 15th whiny post about this kid but this is the only place that I can talk to...anyway...I only really new this kid for about 7months! and somehow he worked his way into my head and changed me. When I see him in the hallways I know I should be with him but Im not cause I fucked it up. And all that bullshit about flaws are what make him blah blah blah. Fuck his flaws, they are still going to annoy the fuck out of me. But I know now how happy he made me :[ after its way to late...


Alright to I wore my easytone sneakers to school and people were like WTF?? I mean...theyre just sneakers. But we had Play Practice today and I tried to walk as much as possible back stage. My legs are all numb cause I stood for about 5hrs straight. I really didnt eat much today at all.

1 1/2 cups Chili
1/2 sandwich(bread, balsamic, chicken cutlet, provolone cheese)
2 diet pepsi

That is it :D It was homemade Chili so it was healthier then usual. Tomatoes, beef, celery, onions, beans. Gooood stuff. The sandwich was the second half to my friends sandwich, she offered it to me and well I wanted it. plus it was the small half. well when Im upset I dont want to eat much.

BTW by black eye got 1000X worse hahah it got alot darker. Thanks too! Oh and I love to hug my mom, were a really huggy family. It always makes me feel better to get a hug from my momma :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about Chess sweetie but don't give up life's too short not to try again right? :D
    I don't see whats wrong with wearing them to school its none of their business anyways
    I love to hug my momma too :D stay strong sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost wish I had a black eye. Then it would look like I did something badass.
    Sorry about Chess... but now you have this experience and you can apply it to relationships you have later in life. :) Every mistake or regret is something you probably won't do again. :) Ok, that didn't sound as encouraging as I meant it to be. Lots of Love.
    ~Nessa

    ReplyDelete