Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Working it Off is Going to Kill Me

So yesterday I graduated :D it was really boring and long, I don't find things like that important at all. Id rather have just been handed the diploma on the last day of school. Id guess you'd just say Im low key.
So this is me in my cap and gown, one good thing about graduation is those gowns, noone can tell how much you weigh under them!
After graduation my parents, Chess, and I went out to an amazing Chinese food restaurant. Coincidentally its the same one that Chess delivers for, but their food is so fucking good I cant help but go there for sushi whenever I get the chance.  

This is the kind of Sushi I ate, its called a passion roll, look! its a heart! :D Its a spicy tuna and avocado roll with a piece of tuna on top YUMM

Alright, so I gotta tell you about today and how hard I worked! When I woke up I went downstairs and had my usual bagel and coffee(550 calories) then after that I decided that wasn't cool, too many calories. So I got my ass going! I spent hours working on the Wii fit, I started doing the biking game for about 30minutes(kind of like running in place) then I actually ran in place for another 30minutes burning around 300calories(including other games etc.) in between my exercise I ate a salad and had a Sun Drop soda, altogether I had around over 1000calories, but after all that exercise(and I'm not even done for today) I ate about 700 calories, which is the best I've done in weeks!  

Thin dreams <3

3 comments:

  1. Happy graduation!
    I love sushi! That looks so nice :)
    Well done on the exercise!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on graduating! I'm with you on the boring factor. my parents made me go to my HS graduation but I didn't go to my college one. I'm not big into ceremonies. My wedding was really small and low key too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you looked beautiful at your graduation. Congratulations by the way and well done with the workout too...definitely commendable :)

    ReplyDelete