Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

12:05am no rest for the weary then.

Ugh. I miss having a laptop. It was my moms that she uses in school cause she's a teacher. Now that schools starting again she gets to take it back :( I'm currently writing this from my iPod touch. I have to wake up at 6:00am for school. For a girl who is used to falling asleep at 3 and waking up at noon, this is going to be incredibly difficult. I need to shower and do my hair and look great tomorrow. My high school is extreamly small. 175 kids in my grade. And were one of the larger grades. The middle school is attached to the highschool and we share lunch rooms, were tiny. I know just about every one in my grade and the grade below me. It's kindof weird. To think tomorrow I'll be top dog in school. Seniors ftw! It doesn't make a difference to me though. I don't drive, I wouldn't use tv senior lounge. . . Gosh Im like peter pan. I'm never going to grow up! Haha

I was hoping that blogging would kindof tire me out :/ te not really working. Goodnigt all you bones!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have an awesome first day at school! I'm sure you'll get tons of compliments on your weight loss =). I wish I had an iPod touch, that way I could blog on the go! By alas, they're too expensive to I had to settle for the nano =(. But I do love the calorie counting app for the iPod touch!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is cute. You'll be a great senior! <3

    ReplyDelete