Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Schoool tomorrow :]

Thank you girls so much for all your support :] I hung out with him last night and he didnt make a single sexual joke, and it mad e me really happy! Im gonna talk to him soon about it, I just have to fing the balls to do it hahaha :] Im probaly going to bring it up if he starts with the behind the back jokes again. I think he sortof gets that Im not really kinky girl. :] And saving for marriage is pretty cool, to have someone that special.

Today was rather uneventful, My mum and I finished painting the garage floor and we have to let it dry for a few days :/ Otherwise, my mum hugged me and she told me "ohh your wastin away to nothing!" after that I went and cut up an apple, but it tasted kindof funny so I didnt eat it :D No lunch and coffee for breakfast! Since it was labor day, and the last day of summer before school, My parents made a big meal. Steak, potatoes, salad, asparagus, corn, and bread. Ugh, soo much food! I had 1/2 the steak, salad, asparagus, and a little corn. :D Im still stuffed full of food! I waled about 2.5miles today, not the best but some. >.< didnt weigh myself either!

School tomorrow! Im wearing new jeans and a shirt thats lace in the back and can show off my bony back! Cant pinch an inch back there! Ill try and get a pic <3 Coffee for breakfast, nothing for lunch, and small dinner? yes :] During the school year I normally pocket the $20 a week for lunch and just not eat. I get cash and thinner!

okies, I gotta go lovelies! <33 thank yo all so much, love ya to the bone!

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear you are doing so well :P
    I pocketed the money when i was in high school too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I do the same thing with my school money.
    (:
    Smart.
    Glad to see you're doing well. Have a great first day back!! Let's waste away......
    XX Sarah.

    ReplyDelete