Hello my lovlies. I have been MIA for a couple of days, Ive been reading your blogs though :]I have been really quite sick for the past 2day. Tuesday I vomited after 2beers, 2 shots of whiskey(?), and some good ol' bud. I took wednesday off(no hangover thank god) But I still feel crappy. Even though I havent been keeping up with my blog I have been writing down what I eat and all that :]
Schools just taken over latley. I still have a shit-ton of math homework to do in preparation for a test tomorrow. I got my GPA today, 83. Im working on all sorts of college things, aplications, portfolios. At least my AP art class hasnt taken over my life just yet.
I got on the scale yesterday and was horrified, it said 115Lbs...But I really dont thing it was accurate. I was sick and had been eating ALL DAY.(mostly soup, water and some pasta but still) Im gonna go re-weigh myself
-------------------------------------
Sigh of relief, 111.0Lbs. Its after dinner, and Im loaded with water. haha excuses excuses. Im going to get on here much more often I hope, but right now I have math homework to get started on <33 stay thin
Hope you're feeling better in time for the weekend! xxx
ReplyDelete