I apologize for my lack of post!
This weekend, all Ive been doing is eating. Yesterday was
Coffe
banana milkshake
pizza
gellatto
pasta
soda
hotdog
steak
cheese
apple
and im sure theres more :/
Today:
Coffee
soda
cupcake
coconut macroons
Grits
bacon
rice
Ugh Ive been so full all weeked, I havent been wearing my pedometer, and I feel like Ive gained 10Lbs. I feel like such a lazy bum, one of those obese people who say they cant get exercise because of some silly problem.
Holy crap I just caught a mouse in my house(lol ryme) it was crawling at the edge of the couch and I threw a basket over him and threw him in a big bucket. @_______@ its so cute and small!
Anywho. Im going to restrict as much as possible. I have about 3weeks till I go to North Carolina, My brother has told me that all the girls at his collage have great bodies. So I've gotta be ready. My mom tells me Im too thin, but hopefully if I loose it slowly enough she wont really notice. I love all you girls Im going to get back to posting every night and catching up on your blogs.
<33 stay thin
Haha, you caught a mouse!! That's so cool! :)
ReplyDeleteHang in there, lovely. We're all here for you.
<3
Everyone has their weak moments, dont let it get you down too much :)
ReplyDelete<3