Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The one thing...

I gain a pound, I shrug it off. I dont eat for an entire day, and I'm proud. My AP art teacher calls and tells me I need to bring in 5 excellent completed pieces on the first day of school for 'evaluation', and I freak out. Its surprising what scares me. Ive made a couple pieces(8?) and I'm scared to death of what my teacher will say. Last year I brought in 10pieces of art and she threw out 7of them >.< I did sell a piece of art in Woodstock, maybe I wont fail...

Well, my collage tour went very good. It was about 90degrees Fahrenheit out and we walked around the campus for an hour and a half(2miles!) In total today I walked almost 4miles(3.7to be exact...or 5.9Km)and I weighed 109.0Lbs. Other then the campus tour, I didnt do much today. I was going to go out shopping with my mom, but she had some stomach ache. Oh well, My mom promised to get me a pair of jeans before school next Tuesday :]

I drank water 99% of the day. My family was having leftovers for dinner. The only thing that was left was rice, steak and all sorts of unhealthy food! I managed to get away with a few pieces of steak on a small salad with a little vinaigrette, and asparagus! No dessert, just tea.

I love you girls to the bone! Im tired as hell >.< Im going to walk around my house till Ive walked at least 4.5miles! I need exercise!

Update:
I kindof feel like I ruined everything. I had 3bites of Chocolate Cheesecake. My stomach hurts from doing as many sit ups as I can everynight. Im drinking a lot of Diet Pepsi, try and get a little energy before I finish 4.5mi.

1 comment:

  1. Why did she throw out seven of them?! You should post some of your art!!! I'm dying to see what kind of artist you are :D

    I'm glad you had fun today!!! Stay strong lovie don't let that cheesecake control you!!!

    ReplyDelete