Well I'm back and I'm very very fat. I ate so much this weekend it's going to make some of you sick. If you have a heart condition, are pregnant or have trouble standing, please avert your eyes from the rest of this post. Some of you may think it can be that bad but au contrair. Thursday wasn't that bad. But Friday was a disaster. I had forgotten to take my medication. I ate:
Eggs
English muffin
Ramen
Hot chocolate x3
Kraft mac and cheese
Roastbeef cheese mayo lettuce sandwich
Chocolate
Diet coke x3
Apple
Lasagna
Ice cream+chocolate syrup+cherris
Granola
That was one day. I was about to burst the entire day. I felt so damn sick. I'm sure I missed a few things on that list >.< Saturday I ate granola, coffee, hotchocolate, steak, vegtables, hotdog, and diet coke. Not that horrible. I feel horribly fat though. I'm going to eat as little as I can.
Currently I'm typing this up on my iPod so I'm going to read all your lovley blogs tomorrow during school. I can't wait to catch up on all that I've missed. I have missed you all sooo much!! Stay thin.... Even if I haven't.
Hang in there, gorgeous. <3
ReplyDelete