Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

You are my sunshine ^.^

All you girls are, your blogs, your comments, your support. I read every one of your blogs and every one of your comments and they all mean the world to me! Even if I don't always comment, I hope you all know I read everything <33

Gah! Im freezing!! GUESS WHAT??! im 106.0Lbs today!! ooooo Im so happy! 3days till school, Ill probably loose another pound, or at least stay the same ^-^ either way... My dad woke me up real early today! 10:30am!!(hahah i know, but its waay early for me!) my parents are redoing the Garage, adn that involves taking EVERYTHING(alot) out, vacuuming the solid inch of fine dust and dirt on the floor, power washing the floor, painting the floor with a 3part process paint, and then moving everything back in. I had to help get most of the stuff out. and then came the vacuum. It was painfull, there was so much fine dust it killed the vacuum. My dad powerwashed and I breathed in the dust and the water in the air. >.< I'm still having trouble breathing!

for breakfast I had grapefruit, with coffee. Then water for lunch. My mom made cookies and I had to have one so my mom wouldn't feel bad, it filled me up >.< Then my parents made salad and steak :D so a little bit of steak and a big bowel of salad! And tea. lol I also had a bunch of honeydew melon today, that was yummy! Ugh, I ate so much today that I hope I didnt ruin my weight X.x Ehh, I still have 3days to fix it!!!

LOVE YA TO THE BONES<3

No comments:

Post a Comment