
My Chemical Romance's new album dropped today and I I must say, it is some of the best work they have ever done. If you dont like MCR I respect your opinion, but I dont want to hear it cause I love em ;]
Todays total consumption was:
Water
Diet Pepsi X2
Tea
Meatloaf (also very small)(275)
Egg noodles(220)
chips(300)
so 795? its alright :/
Most likely Im going to get some more tea soon. I gotta take a picture of it, I have this fancy Green and Gold cup that deserves to be held by the queen during afternoon tea. I feel like when I have a large clunky heavy mug I feel equally as large clunky and heavy... With my dainty and fragile tea cup and tea pot, I feel so much lighter smaller. weird? haha a little!
One more thing and I promise to stop rambling on, has anyone else read this article about the Nutrition Professor who lost 27Lbs eating only Twinkies and other junk foods proving its not quality but quantity? yea. Check it out <3
http://www.takepart.com/news/2010/11/08/nutrition-professor-drops-27-pounds-on-a-twinkie-diet
-------------------------------------------------------------------
okay about 15minutes after I posted this I just about finished the bag of Cape Cod Sea Salt& Vinegar chips :[ I feel so defeated. and fat. Ive spent the last Hour and a half Running 3.5Miles. Its the first time in months that Ive actually ran, so I feel really sick right now. I basically turned my bedroom into a sweat box; The heats turned up to 80degrees, im wearing sweatpants, a sweatshirt, a long sleeved shirt underneath, ski socks and a fleece hat. I've also chugged an entire bottle of water, and I have 2more that I need to finish before I go to bed. Boy, did I fuck up today. and all I can think is that im going to wake up and weigh 300Lbs D:
fuck yes mcr!
ReplyDeletedanger days is fantastic!
my favorite song on the whole album is Planetary (GO!), and then i like Vampire Money because Gerard asks the boys if they're ready! AHAH!
hah. :)
also, im sure you'll be fine. and you wont be 300 pounds :P