Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Im a Shitty Person


And I dont care at all.

Im a Shitty person cause my ex-boyfriend just posted "I'm checking into rehab, 'cause everything that we had, didn't mean a thing to you" from the Love Drunk song(?) and ya know. He pisses me off. Like fuck him. Sooo I posted another line from the song "All the bullshit you put me through" with a little <3 next to it. Heres to you asshole :] haha yet another reason I hate facebook

Yes I am infact a person who seeks revenge, he was a total dick, I gave him chance after chance and he was just shitty. I know how immature, dont try to tell me Im not :P Cause I really am sometimes. Most of the time I act my age...hahaha

I really appreciate the fact that you like the thinspo I put together. :D Ill keep trying to put one up with every post <3

1 comment: